Never miss a mint on Solana !

NFT SOLANA Calendar keeps you updated with the most promising NFTs projects released on Solana.

Featured Featured


Emotional Huskies is a Doa collection of 2000 huskies, With 1 husky added to the pack daily via Dutch auction. We decided to let the community decided our price via Dutch auction. Where 20% of daily auctions will be distributed to holders. The other 80% will be held in the treasury and used for community decisions. Aside from passive income to all holders there will be more benefits to holders announced as we get closer to mint date

Mint: TBA
Supply: 2000
Twitter: @Emotionalhskies